What Matters Most?
Facts- The average person spends:
- 100 hours a year commuting to work compared to 80 hours of vacation time
- 91 hours a week at work for dual-career couples with kids
- 1.8 hours a day doing household activities
- 2.6 hours a day watching televsion
- 8.6 hours a day sleeping
Take action today!
- Stop and think...then make a list of what matters most to you
- Create a list of how you currently spend your time each week
- Organize your list of weekly activities and identify activities that are required and those that are optional and waste time
- Take steps to rearrange your schedule or reduce the optional activities so that you can spend time doing what matters most
- Don't waste time
What really matters most to you?
Your relationships with family and friends? Helping others? Passions? Faith? Security? Health?
At the end of each year, don't you want to look back and see that you made a difference? That you matter?
January is the start of a new year.
Start it off by making a difference in you, in your life, and in the lives of those you love!
"Time spent on what matters most is never a waste of time."
(Adapted from Every Monday Matters: 52 Ways to Make A Difference by Matthew Emerzian and Kelly Bozza)