The 3rd annual community performance of Eve Ensler's
The Vagina Monologues
will be held on February 26, 2011
at the State Theatre, 333 Oak St. Red Bluff
V-Day is a global activist movement to stop violence against women and girls. Proceeds from this 2011 performance will benefit Girls Inc. of the Northern Sacramento Valley!
V-Day Red Bluff is holding open auditions
Thursday, January 13th and Friday, January 14th
at Tehama County Department of Education, 1135 Lincoln St. Red Bluff in the Gallery Room
Scripts will be provided upon arrival and no experience is necessary, so women of all ages and backgrounds are welcome!
Are you interested in the V-Day mission but don't want to be onstage?
Volunteer opportunities are also available:
- Sell tickets to The Vagina Monologues
- Help spread the word by distributing posters and leaflets
- Work the box office or concession stand during the show
- Assist the Director during rehearsals and performance
- Raise awareness in our community
Questions? Ideas? Ready to help? Email VDayRedBluff@yahoo.com or ask Girls Inc.